Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Decorating

Well, here in Colorado we went straight from summer to winter. In 24 hours it went from 80 degrees to 25 degrees with freezing rain. I love fall, so I'm not to happy about this. It should be fall-like weather this week, but you never know at 6,000 feet.

I made an amazing wreath this weekend for Halloween. I was getting a little discouraged while making it, but I am so pleased with the outcome. It took a bit of time, but it was well worth it!



I also added some more fall decorations to the house. I bought these cute boxes of Kleenex from Target with owls on them. They were just too cute to pass up! Owls are everywhere right now, I can't go anywhere without seeing something with an owl on it. Most of them are pretty dang cute, too.


Dining room table

Coffee table

Wonderful (and cheap!) candles from Kohl's

It is finally the week I have been waiting for since the end of July! Jason comes home in 4 days and the time can not got any faster! Thankfully I have work all week to keep me busy, but I have a feeling the days are going to drag by.

And last but not least, my parents gave me money for my birthday to go get myself a new Coach purse :) I went to the Castle Rock Outlets this weekend walked out with a purse AND wallet. Gotta love outlet prices!



No comments:

Post a Comment