Friday, July 29, 2011

Moving to the Hoosier State

Well, here we are, living in Bloomington, Indiana. It was very hard to leave our life and all our friends in Colorado, but I am very happy to make our new home here. We are only here a year and we are going to make the very best of that short time. The dogs are not happy to be uprooted... again. If they could talk, I am sure they would be asking when we are going home.

We found the Indiana University School of Jounalism, and Jason is very excited (and nervous) to start his accelerated Graduate program.

Our house here is small, but has plenty of room in the basement for storage. It's the perfect size for me and Jason (and our two 4-legged children).

Jason is hanging pictures and shelves as I write this. It is starting to feel like our home instead of a house.

Going to visit my boo boo, Valerie and her husband, Jesse this weekend. I've never been to Ohio so this will be a brand new experience! :)



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are here boo! :) It has been an amazing blessing to see you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete