This past weekend Jason and I did some crafts (Jason's craft was gluing one thing.. and it took him about 5 mins.) We went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday morning to gather all the supplies for the two crafts I decided to do (found on Pinterest, of course). Here are the finished products!
The three hearts are Northern California (met and married)
Colorado Springs / Air Force Academy
and Bloomington, Indiana (our first home together)
Since I am always leaving my flat iron and blow dryer on
the counter, when I showed this to Jason he was all for it!
He glued the magazine holder to the inside of our bathroom
cabinet door and behold the perfect holder!
Jason and I have talked at length about what he will be doing in the Air Force after we leave Indiana and he told me his dream is to become a Combat Camera commander. He would be in charge of a squadron of airmen who take video and photos of combat for historical and training purposes. Here is a video of what he would love to be doing.
Work has not slowed down for me since the beginning of January, but I only have two more weeks of this crazy schedule before I go back to my normal days. :) Jason's school is going well, he is ready to be done with his master's and back in the Air Force, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment